noscript>

Random ramblings in my life

My Baby
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Tick-Tock
Switzerland

Vietnam
Chat
Previous Posts
» Headache with IELTS.....
» I am HOME!!!
» Bye Bye Roomie
» Am I envied??
» My Ghost Blood
» Under the Bridge
» My First Post @ Blogspot
Archives
Visitors

since 23rd July 2006
Other things
Same thing here GILA BANGAT
Wednesday, August 16, 2006
Decided!!!
Ok! Finnaly i decided not to take the second IELTS test...Now i'm just waiting and waiting for the result on 23.08 ... :~
If 6.0 points not smiling with me, so i have to both working and practise IELTS in Switzerland and have to apply again for IELTS test there...... hic hic ...i'm scare i have to face with it...ah'..i hate test...i hate exam....hic hic
Posted by Ghost13 @ 8:23 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Mein Profil

Chu Ghost 13
Neuchatel, Switzerland
View My Complete Profile
Quote Of Day
My Friends
Credits