noscript>

Random ramblings in my life

My Baby
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Tick-Tock
Switzerland

Vietnam
Chat
Previous Posts
» Decided!!!
» Headache with IELTS.....
» I am HOME!!!
» Bye Bye Roomie
» Am I envied??
» My Ghost Blood
» Under the Bridge
» My First Post @ Blogspot
Archives
Visitors

since 23rd July 2006
Other things
Same thing here GILA BANGAT
Wednesday, August 16, 2006
Singarpore...i'm coming...

Wow, that was a great time in Singapore with my sisters and brother. We spent the whole time together (just 4 of us) like we did before when we were the first time traveling in Thai Lan (that was the first time my oldest sister showed 3 of us how the life in foreign country and also the first time 3 of us traveling by plane).

This trip was planed by my oldest sister because firstly me and my brother went back Vietnam for holiday and it is may take very long time for us see each other. He went back for 2 months holiday and after that he will study in USA for 4 years; And me went back only 3 weeks and 4 days for my holiday and I will come back Switzerland to continue my study and internship in 2 years or … I do not know exactly. Secondly, my sister knew that 3 of us have not been in Singapore even she told us that having nothing to see, but it is true, beside Singapore is a cleanest country, it has not anything like sea, river, or mountain to enjoy. Also it is an expensive country; the cost life is high because everything from Singapore they have to buy even land and water which they have to buy from Malaysia. But any way, Singapore organize their country very good, especially their law is very strict, not like my country or Indonesia or Malaysia, such as they will fine you if you broke a rule or a law even you have a lot of money. And thirdly she decided to go to Singapore because we no need to apply for a visa to come there, and also for her business.

We really enjoy it and very happy when we spent time together which we do not know when we can go together again.
Posted by Ghost13 @ 8:59 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Mein Profil

Chu Ghost 13
Neuchatel, Switzerland
View My Complete Profile
Quote Of Day
My Friends
Credits