noscript>

Random ramblings in my life

My Baby
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Tick-Tock
Switzerland

Vietnam
Chat
Previous Posts
» Singarpore...i'm coming...
» Decided!!!
» Headache with IELTS.....
» I am HOME!!!
» Bye Bye Roomie
» Am I envied??
» My Ghost Blood
» Under the Bridge
» My First Post @ Blogspot
Archives
Visitors

since 23rd July 2006
Other things
Same thing here GILA BANGAT
Friday, August 25, 2006
FELL....Suck


Hic, the result more worse than before, i got only 5.0
I'm so disappointed about myself how come i got the result like this? This is not the first test i did, already the second time with expecting 6.0 but now...hic. I think i could got the high mark because i thought i did the test very good, specially listening and speaking. Just this morning, when i got the result, i felt like i'm a dull and delusion because I think i can get even 6.5
Hic, stupid i am.....
Posted by Ghost13 @ 8:59 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At 10:26 AM, Blogger R.J said…

    DEAR!!!..dont be sad...and YOUR NOT STUPID!!! you're one of the smartest people I've met!
    Don't Worry...I will help you with your english as much and when ever I can!
    C U soon.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Mein Profil

Chu Ghost 13
Neuchatel, Switzerland
View My Complete Profile
Quote Of Day
My Friends
Credits