noscript>

Random ramblings in my life

My Baby
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Tick-Tock
Switzerland

Vietnam
Chat
Previous Posts
» A New Life Just Born!!!
» Malaysia...hehe
» FELL....Suck
» Singarpore...i'm coming...
» Decided!!!
» Headache with IELTS.....
» I am HOME!!!
» Bye Bye Roomie
» Am I envied??
» My Ghost Blood
Archives
Visitors

since 23rd July 2006
Other things
Same thing here GILA BANGAT
Thursday, October 12, 2006
27-08-2006
Hehe, finally I got the job in Europe Hotel. It was a confused situation between me and the school. The problem was I work for the hotel only 2.5 months and the school wouldn’t accept to give my certificate to the hotel so that hotel can make a contract also the working permit for me. I was so angry with Mr. Perez (my internship coordinator but now he was fired by school hehe) because he gave an absurd answer.
I was so sad because I thought I couldn’t have that job. I replied the hotel that I would love to work in their hotel but my school wouldn’t let me work because the term is so short. And I hope next year, I can work for them.
After 1 day, hotel had replied me again. They said: ““NOW” they don’t care about my school, I can send them any paper which related to me so that they can try to get the permit for me.” Hehehe I was so happy and faxed all my paper for them on the same day.
It was so lucky for me that the hotel can did it. And now I’m going to work there so I can practice my German also can earn more experience from the hotel.
Posted by Ghost13 @ 6:05 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Mein Profil

Chu Ghost 13
Neuchatel, Switzerland
View My Complete Profile
Quote Of Day
My Friends
Credits