noscript>

Random ramblings in my life

My Baby
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Tick-Tock
Switzerland

Vietnam
Chat
Previous Posts
» 27-08-2006
» A New Life Just Born!!!
» Malaysia...hehe
» FELL....Suck
» Singarpore...i'm coming...
» Decided!!!
» Headache with IELTS.....
» I am HOME!!!
» Bye Bye Roomie
» Am I envied??
Archives
Visitors

since 23rd July 2006
Other things
Same thing here GILA BANGAT
Thursday, October 12, 2006
1 Sep 2006
After a short holiday in Malaysia with my lovely friend, I flied back Switzerland and now I’m in Mike and Vanessa’s house, my brother in law‘s friend in Zurich. I stayed with them last year while I did my first internship in Switzerland. They are the one who found the job for me in Angkor Restaurant – 5 stars service. Comparing with other friends I think I was the most earned experience from internship. So lucky I am when I worked there because from there I met a lot of friends and also it liked my second home. My boss was very kind and my manager – Dewi – always helps me when I was in trouble. In a comment I have to say thank to Mike and Vanessa who created for me better days when I stay alone here in Switzerland.
While waiting for the day I start to work, I just lazy stay in the house, sometime go back to school to meet my friends. Or sometime I come to Angkor to chat with my manager and my boss hehehehe. So relaxing I am. In total I’ll stay in Mike’s house 1 and a half weeks then I move to Luzern for my new job in 4 stars hotel…
Posted by Ghost13 @ 6:07 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Mein Profil

Chu Ghost 13
Neuchatel, Switzerland
View My Complete Profile
Quote Of Day
My Friends
Credits