noscript>

Random ramblings in my life

My Baby
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Tick-Tock
Switzerland

Vietnam
Chat
Previous Posts
» 1 Sep 2006
» 27-08-2006
» A New Life Just Born!!!
» Malaysia...hehe
» FELL....Suck
» Singarpore...i'm coming...
» Decided!!!
» Headache with IELTS.....
» I am HOME!!!
» Bye Bye Roomie
Archives
Visitors

since 23rd July 2006
Other things
Same thing here GILA BANGAT
Thursday, October 12, 2006
8 of Sep 2006
Phew, finally I arrived hotel...There is a middle-aged woman with blond hair showed me my room. She took me to the room and said something in German but I could get that was about the key’s deposit. That was a shock for me when I heard she said that I have to give her 200 CHF to deposit for only the KEY...??? (Because she spoke German so...I misunderstood). Unfortunately, I don't have that much money so I answered her that…I don't have enough money, I'll give her tomorrow after I withdrawn from the bank (by German...) With a big eyes surprise, she ask me again...DON'T YOU HAVE ENOUGH MONEY? (by German). Huh...I thought that lady is crazy…she think I'm that rich to have always in my pocket up to 200 CHF? @.@
After that she left and now I'm alone with my new room. That is a small room with one single bed, one square small table, one chair, one chest, one wardrobe, one little shoe-shelf and one wash-basin. Huh…that's quite a humble room but I love it. Because I no need to share the room with anyone and I really have my private space where I can do what I want. However the thing I dislike is I don’t have my own toilet and bath-room…I have to share with another 2 Vietnamese girls but they are quite nice and friendly.
Ok! Now I'm organizing my stuff and try to go to sleep early because my first day of work start at 5:45am (hic I have never wake up that early).
Posted by Ghost13 @ 6:09 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Mein Profil

Chu Ghost 13
Neuchatel, Switzerland
View My Complete Profile
Quote Of Day
My Friends
Credits