noscript>

Random ramblings in my life

My Baby
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Tick-Tock
Switzerland

Vietnam
Chat
Previous Posts
» 8 of Sep 2006
» 1 Sep 2006
» 27-08-2006
» A New Life Just Born!!!
» Malaysia...hehe
» FELL....Suck
» Singarpore...i'm coming...
» Decided!!!
» Headache with IELTS.....
» I am HOME!!!
Archives
Visitors

since 23rd July 2006
Other things
Same thing here GILA BANGAT
Thursday, October 12, 2006
9 of Sep 2006
Because I was nervous in my first day of work so I got up very early...at 4:45am. I dressed up and everything done at 5:30am then I just was waiting until 5:43am to go to the restaurant.
Huh, I went to see Mr. Thomas - my manager, to show me what I have to do. Then he told me now I can go back to my room and will come back here at 6:30am???Huh, so strange…but I didn't ask why. Then I wouldn't go back my room. I just asked him what he will do now and he show me the coffee machine and he made for him one and made one for me and took me go to the downstairs where the personal room situated. We drank coffee and watched TV. I just kept quite and waited until 6:30am. While waiting, I taught with another guy same service like me, he said this is the room where all staffs have breakfast, lunch or dinner. Oh, ok, I understood. It means we will a half hour free to have breakfast. Now, already 6:30. I came back the restaurant, there are 3 restaurants, one is a small restaurant where is for a group which stay for long days. One is the hall where is for a normal group or for the group which pay less. And the last one is restaurant, where is for a special group and for the individual guest which means they travel by them-self. So today, I worked in the restaurant with responsibility is going around the table to pour coffee and tee for the guests who would like it…hic hic, it looks easy but...no. The whole my arm was pain after that because I don’t know how many cup of tee and coffee I poured (I think more than 200 cups…ack...ack...). So we close the restaurant at 10am, after that we start to clear the buffet and set up the table for dinner. While setting up the table, Mr. Thomas asked me go with him. He showed me everything in the hotel like the guest rooms, seminar rooms, lobby and the office...Wow the room here so nice, they decorate guest room by different style, and also the seminar room is very modern. After taking a round then I came back and helped my collages finish the work. So...we finished at 11am. Phew...finally my hand now could take a rest. Coming back to the room, I took a nap until 5:30pm hehe (instead of studying for my IELTS) but I'm supper tired so I had no more moods to study IELTS...hehe
I started again at 6pm, now we are serving dinner for 7 groups and each group have different course MAMAMIA, we ran this, we ran that to take this to take that upon the guest requiring. And the horrible part is serving the main course, I have to carry 3 plates in hand (and all of it is heavy and hot) for each time. Oh my God, after finishing dinner, we have to clean the entire messy thing here and set up again for breakfast. We normal finished our work around 10pm more or less depending on the quantity of guests and the time they start dinner.
Hic hic, it is really hard for me in this time because me I long time won’t work already and now start to work again. The whole body like just fighting with someone, all is hurt and can’t move when I sleep special is my arms and legs.
But anyways the entire hard things will trend me to be better when I face with the life in the future.
Posted by Ghost13 @ 6:10 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Mein Profil

Chu Ghost 13
Neuchatel, Switzerland
View My Complete Profile
Quote Of Day
My Friends
Credits