noscript>

Random ramblings in my life

My Baby
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Tick-Tock
Switzerland

Vietnam
Chat
Previous Posts
» 9 of Sep 2006
» 8 of Sep 2006
» 1 Sep 2006
» 27-08-2006
» A New Life Just Born!!!
» Malaysia...hehe
» FELL....Suck
» Singarpore...i'm coming...
» Decided!!!
» Headache with IELTS.....
Archives
Visitors

since 23rd July 2006
Other things
Same thing here GILA BANGAT
Saturday, October 14, 2006
Friday, 13 October 2006
Wow, 13 Friday? Hehe is it an unlucky day? No, it is not effect to me because this is my favourite number. From the morning, I woke up earlier than another day half hour hehe. I sent a wishes to my sister because today is also her birthday! And the funny part is she replied me: “Thanks my FAT little sister” Mamamia, I already lost weigh but she still call me fat sister hic hic. I love to see her joke to me because at that time she has no stress from her work. I’m worry for her health now because she heard her friend told that if she wont eats for 1 month or 2 months, so she can get over an illness. Now she’s still working and only drinks water everyday, I don’t know is it true or not, but I’m worry for her, I don’t know she enough health to work or not. Me and my mom already hinder her from that but no point. So I just can hope it is true in order she will continue to eat again soon.
My work today was so cushy, I finished everything at 12am and I just walk around and around and wait until 3pm so can go home hehe. While waiting, the chef brought me a sandwich (ham and cheese and lot tomatoes) hehe, he said he know I am hungry so offer me one hahaha. No guest or not much work today, I just was lazy walk around, then I saw an old couple standing out side searching something. Huh, I was curiously dont know what they are searching and maybe they need my help? After I came and asked if they need my help. They were so happy when I asked them, they were searching the way go to the town. Hehe that is so easy for me because everytime no more food or go back school I always go to the town mah :p Then I showed them and gave some more information about luzern for them. They thanked me a lot and took one picture with me hehe. How good I am hihi.
So kept walking around, I saw 3 old people (2 old woman and an old man) were seating in front of the lift. I just passed and an old man asked me about the lift. They stayed in the 5th floor, but our hotels lift only reach to 4th floor only and they have to walk by stair to 5th floor. Ops, it will be difficult for them because one of them have a leg was sore. And they told me that if there is no lift to the 5th floor so it is still ok, they will try to walk up there. Huh, with my conscience, I could not let it be like this. Then I came to reception try to ask for them rooms which is in a lower floor than they no need to walk by stair. Umh…that is not my responsibility so I was worry the receptionist will blar..blar.. But everything was ok; they had available rooms in the first floor and near the lift, wow that is great. I ran back them and took them to see the room. With their happy in the face, I feel happy too. It reminds me when I worked in reception before; always have to consider who the guest is and which rooms have to organize for them.
Just waiting until the hour hand chimed three o’clock then I go, but before I had gone I also had to see the lady work in the bar so that she can take over my shift. I just told her everything was ok and I helped her to organize all the drink into the shelf (because I knew her back is not good and all the drinks is heavy, so just help her abit lah). Then my lunch shift was smoothly finished.
Posted by Ghost13 @ 5:20 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Mein Profil

Chu Ghost 13
Neuchatel, Switzerland
View My Complete Profile
Quote Of Day
My Friends
Credits